Smart-Builder software is used by thousands of companies in over 30 countries to design millions of structures.
What we do
Smart-Builder's glass design, pricing, and ordering software is second to none. Our solutions are crafted specifically for glass installers and fabricators and have been used to design millions of structures worldwide.
We have been working alongside glass businesses for almost 20 years and we understand the industry, how you price, how you work and how you service your customers. We developed Smart-Toolbox, a job management system built to manage your business which caters for your way of working and comes with a built-in glass panel designer, Smart-Glass.
With offices in New Zealand and the United Kingdom, and resellers in Germany, Russia and the Czech Republic there's always someone available to answer your questions.
The Smart-Builder philosophy is to make complicated jobs easy. We apply it to everything, for example:
- We work hard to ensure all Smart-Builder software is intuitive and can be easily picked up by anyone, regardless of 'tech-savviness'.
- We have designed our software to make drawing glass faster and easier for you, no matter how big (or small) the job is.
- We take the stress out of running your glazing business. Keeping track of quotes and orders long since completed can be time-consuming. All of our modules have this functionality built in.
Who are we?
The Smart-Builder family is made up of software developers, the support team and administrators spread across two offices. We have years of experience working with glass businesses and feel that we have a unique understanding of your business needs.
We are passionate about:
- Developing software solutions that make sense in real word businesses.
- Nerf guns.
- Our office pool tournament.
Our dedicated in-house development team has produced all of our software. We emphasize quality over quantity, preferring to have a smaller number of intelligent and highly skilled developers rather than a large team of inexperienced graduates or outsourcing off-shore.
We are proud to be members of the following glass associations:
- National Glass Association (NGA) — US
- Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) — UK
- Australian Glass and Glazing Association (AGGA) — Australia
- Glass Association of New Zealand (GANZ) — New Zealand
We are open to inquiries from prospective partners interested in developing new software or modules, for the glass industry or otherwise. We specialize in complex problems which cannot easily be solved, particularly where the solution needs a significant degree of precision. Contact us to discuss your project requirements.